Peter Singleton Colour 2020

 

 

 

 Peter Singleton, Serial Entrepreneur

Tax Strategist / Marketing Consultant / Franchise Consultant /  Business Broker / Public Speaker

 

 

 

Peter has founded numerous businesses, including Accountable Communications; Small Business Tax Accountants; Small Business Bookkeeping Solutions; Corporate Group of Allied Associates; and Best Business For Sale, to name a few. 

Peter has spoken to small business audiences in various locations across Canada, including Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal and Calgary. Truly an expert in his field, Peter creates effective marketing plans and helps business owners implement them, often doubling their daily or weekly leads.

Peter Singleton has been a Certified Franchise Consultant (CFC) since 2016, working with one of the largest international franchise associations in the world. He has access to over 800 consultants and over 250 franchise brands available for sale, including some very well known franchises with origins in Canada as well as the United States.

 

3 Things You Need to Know to Choose the Right Franchise

Seminar presented by: Peter Singleton – Accountable Communications

Choosing the perfect franchise opportunity for you and your family can be very difficult with all the options available today. Though an average of 90% of franchisees are successful, this still leaves us with an average of 10% that are not. Don’t be part of that 10%! Peter Singleton, Certified Franchise Consultant with the International Franchise Professional Group, has personally owned various franchises. And while he was very successful with these, there were others who failed miserably with the same type of endeavors. Come learn from Peter “The 3 Biggest Mistakes That Franchise Buyers Make,” as well as how to avoid them. In this seminar you will also learn how to decide which franchise is the most appropriate opportunity for you so you can save tens of thousands of dollars while making hundreds of thousands more.